-->

Monday, December 31, 2012

Anti-Procrastination Tuesday

New Nostalgia

Goals Accomplished Last Week:
~Christmas decorations packed and put away

Goals For This Week:
~laundry
~start implementing Clean Mama's Ebook

Did you SEE CLEAN MAMA'S new ebook?? 

Pulling Yourself Together: Implementing a Cleaning Routine That Sticks.

Yes, Please!
Clean Mama

It is an awesome read. Click here for more information.
_________________

Last Week's Most Clicked On Links:

White Elephant gift ideas


coffee sugar honey scrub
Coffee Sugar Honey Scrub @ Natural Living Mama

sparkly fruity kombucha
Sparkly Fruity Kombucha @ Always Learning

a bag of greens
A Bag of Greens @ Delightfully Free

garden

________________

BE INSPIRED, BE ENCOURAGED AND GET SOMETHING DONE!



3 comments:

  1. Thanks for featuring my post on how much land you need to be self sufficient. This week I've posted on grain free chocolate hazelnut muffins plus a recipe for Thieves oil, which is a natural immune booster and disinfectant.

    Best to you in the New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for hosting and featuring my White Elephant Gift Ideas. I've grabbed your button for both my sidebar and that actual post! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for hosting! happy new year:) i'm so excited to get working on my projects for 2013

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely words to me! Due to the number of comments I receive, I cannot respond to all of them - but know that I read and love every word. If you have a question in need of a response, please e-mail sponsornewnostalgia@gmail.com and either Robyn or I will get back to you.