-->



Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, November 12, 2012

Anti-Procrastination Tuesday


Goals This Week:
~Laundry caught up
~Buy paint for bathroom & kitchen
~Spray paint baskets for kitchen
~Rescue storage closet
~Schedule DD knee appointment
~Take load to Goodwill
~Continue to edit photos from trip

_______________

Set Your Price. Choose your Advertisers. Sign up for SocialSpark!

Since I have numerous bloggers coming to link up today, I wanted to tell you all about Social Spark. I've been making money blogging about interesting products and services via Social Spark. You do not need to be a large size blog to make money. They pay on a sliding scale according to traffic, as your traffic grows, so does your earnings. It is super user friendly and you can decided which offers to accept. I only chose things I would write about here at New Nostalgia anyway.

Here is an example of a post I wrote for them--How To Make A Envelope Note Out of One Sheet of PaperSocial Spark is my biggest money maker on this blog, it has been a huge blessing for our family, and all I have had to do is write an occasional sponsored post! Let me know if you are interested, or click on the link above to sign up.
_______________ 

Last Weeks Most Clicked On Links:

Our Journey Out of Debt @ Living in the Green
Pumpkin Caramel Chili @ Diana Rambles
A Better Cup of Coffee @ Suburbia Momma
How Stress Makes You Sick @ Small Footprint Family
Cleaning the Washing Machine @ There Was a Crooked House

My Fave:

Hummus Broccoli Slaw Pita @ Better Organized Living

____________________

Be Inspired, Be Encouraged, & Get Something Done!

___________________

6 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for featuring my Pumpkin Caramel Chili. I made it again last night (for guests) and they loved it. I have grabbed your featured button and put it on my sidebar. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the feature on my post about How Stress Makes You Sick! This week I've posted the second in my series about Stress and Sustainability: How to Eliminate Anxiety and Panic in 57 Seconds. I've also linked up a recipe for easy root veggie pancakes!

    Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am happy to be linking here this week, thanks so much for this wonderful party. Happy Tuesday!{Hugs}
    alderberryhill@nl.rogers.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for another party and happy Monday to you. I've linked up my super easy and cheap Non-Toxic Cooking Spray (# 40). Save some money and unnecessary chemicals and make your own at home in a matter of seconds. I hope you enjoy~
    Rebekah @ www.potholesandpantyhose.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think there may be something wrong with Inlinkz. I join several link up's on Tuesdays and the ones that are done through Inlinkz are not working properly. Just wanted to give you a head's up in case anyone else has issues linking up, too.

    Thanks so much for hosting this each week. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. that's awesome that you say "buy paint" as a thing to do. I totally get that! took me 4 weeks to buy the paint and 2 days to paint. lol bellesbazaar-heather.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely words to me! Due to the number of comments I receive, I cannot respond to all of them - but know that I read and love every word. If you have a question in need of a response, please e-mail sponsornewnostalgia@gmail.com and either Robyn or I will get back to you.