-->



Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, October 08, 2012

Anti-Procrastination Tuesday


No goals this week - I'm excitedly heading off with my family on a fun little vacation! I'll be back to my goals when I get back from the land of enchantment ... in the meantime, keep sharing your links below!
_______________

Set Your Price. Choose your Advertisers. Sign up for SocialSpark!

Since I have numerous bloggers coming to link up today, I wanted to tell you all about Social Spark. I've been making money blogging about interesting products and services via Social Spark. You do not need to be a large size blog to make money. They pay on a sliding scale according to traffic, as your traffic grows, so does your earnings. It is super user friendly and you can decided which offers to accept. I only chose things I would write about here at New Nostalgia anyway.

Here is an example of a post I wrote for them--How To Make A Envelope Note Out of One Sheet of PaperSocial Spark is my biggest money maker on this blog, it has been a huge blessing for our family, and all I have had to do is write an occasional sponsored post! Let me know if you are interested, or click on the link above to sign up.
_______________ 

Last Weeks Most Clicked On Links:

Miss Bessie All Gussied Up @ A Happy Glamper

Preventing Alzheimer's @ Small Footprint Family

My Wellness Journey, Part 2 @ Natural Living Mamma

5 Ways To Make Your Mornings Easier @ Semi-Domesticated Mama

A History Of The Pacifier @ Little Owl Crunchie Momma

____________________

Be Inspired, Be Encouraged, & Get Something Done!

___________________

11 comments:

  1. Thanks for the feature on my Alzheimer's post. This week I linked up a recipe for raw sprouted hummus and a post about why low salt diets can be bad for you, and what type of salt to use for health.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning! With the weather getting cooler, my dessert needs change. I want spicy cookies-but hate the calories. So, I came up with a Skinny Ginger Puff Cookie Recipe (#17) that satisfies those spicy cravings. They're made without shortening or sugar, but taste amazing. I hope you enjoy!
    Rebekah-www.potholesandpantyhose.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the wonderful party, have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for hosting! have a great week. I just love fall!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I’m sharing the recipes I am made last week. There is an apple sauce using just apples. I plan to use it as baby food as well as adult food. http://foyupdate.blogspot.com/2012/10/sugar-free-apple-sauce-is-easy-and.html

    Also a recipe for Vegetarian Tempeh Indian Curry. This is in no way authentic, just a couple different recipes I mixed together inspired by friends. It’s perfect for these cool autumn days. http://foyupdate.blogspot.com/2010/02/vegetarian-tempeh-curry-indian-recipe.html
    Thanks for hosting!

    I hope you’ll share with us at our link party too! I co-host Eat Make Grow Thursdays.

    Stop on by if you get the chance:
    http://foyupdate.blogspot.com/search?q=eat+make+grow&max-results=20&by-date=true

    Foy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for hosting!

    Linked up my post 'Bacon and Cauliflower Frittata'

    Super yummy!

    Enjoy!

    http://littleowlcrunchymomma.blogspot.com/2012/10/recipe-bacon-and-cauliflower-frittata.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for hosting. Hope you have a fabulous week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for featuring my post on pacifiers from last week!

    This week linked up my re pie for Bacon and Cauliflower Frittata. So. Good. Enjoy,

    http://littleowlcrunchymomma.blogspot.com/2012/10/recipe-bacon-and-cauliflower-frittata.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for hosting! I am sharing a season-appropriate recipe for ginger squash soup. Works great for pumpkin too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for hosting! I shared my tips for getting children eat real food.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi!
    Thanks for letting me share my own recipe of tasty and delicious
    Easy Potato Frittata!

    Here’s the link:
    http://www.momessentials.net/easy-potato-frittata/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely words to me! Due to the number of comments I receive, I cannot respond to all of them - but know that I read and love every word. If you have a question in need of a response, please e-mail sponsornewnostalgia@gmail.com and either Robyn or I will get back to you.