-->

Monday, August 13, 2012

Anti-Procrastination Tuesday


Goals This Week:
~ Pack Great School Lunches For My Girls
~ Revamp Back To School Kids Schedule
 ~ Revamp My Fall Schedule

Goals Accomplished Last Week:
~ Swim Swim Swim!
~ Take Library Books Back
_______________

Attention New Nostalgia Readers: 


Did you see this post about the opportunity to sponsor New Nostalgia? 
Seriously, I think this is the BEST sponsor deal you will find! $25.00 for a month exposure to over 500,000 views, 250x150 size ad. Come read why I decided to offer the best deal possible & why I felt uncomfortable charging twice that, despite success. 

You can sign up now and have your ad up and running today! 

_______________

Last week's most clicked on links: 



Creamy Coconut Bars @ Semi-Domesticated Mama


Six Natural Fragrances That Heal @ Our Homemade Happiness


Egg Carton Recycling Project @ Live Laugh Love

My Fav:


Preserving Kale @ Life's Abundant Adventures

__________________ 

Be Inspired, Be Encouraged & Get Something Done! 
__________________

8 comments:

  1. Robyn,
    Thanks for hosting us again! Hope you have a happy week! :D

    ~Stephanie @ LadyWithTheRedRocker.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for hosting the great party! I've linked up my Plum Torte, it's the most published and most requested recipe at the NY Times, cause it's good, and easy too!

    http://alchemybaking.blogspot.com/2012/08/plum-torte.html

    I hope you have a great week!

    Melissa @ The Alchemist

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou so much for featuring my egg carton bin :) a lovely surprise when i stopped by to link up
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you liked my post on preserving kale! Thanks for sharing the link! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good morning! Today, I've linked up Sundried Roma Tomatoes-made in the oven (#53). They are so good on a pizza, a sandwich, or just by themselves. Thanks for hosting the party!
    Rebekah-www.potholesandpantyhose.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for hosting for us :) Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi!
    Thanks for letting me share my own recipe of tasty and delicious
    Healthy Peanutty Cookies!
    Here’s the link:http://www.momessentials.net/healthy-peanutty-cookies/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely words to me! Due to the number of comments I receive, I cannot respond to all of them - but know that I read and love every word. If you have a question in need of a response, please e-mail sponsornewnostalgia@gmail.com and either Robyn or I will get back to you.