-->



Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, August 20, 2012

Anti-Procrastination Tuesday


Goals This Week:
~clean my bedroom
~decide paint color for bathroom
~winter/fall clothes out of storage


Goals Accomplished Last Week:
~Pack Great School Lunches For My Girls 
~ Revamp Back To School Kids Schedule 
 ~ Revamp My Fall Schedule 

_______________

Attention New Nostalgia Readers: 

Did you see this post about the opportunity to sponsor New Nostalgia? 
Seriously, I think this is the BEST sponsor deal you will find! $25.00 for a month exposure to over 500,000 views, 250x150 size ad. Come read why I decided to offer the best deal possible & why I felt uncomfortable charging twice that, despite success. 

You can sign up now and have your ad up and running today! 

_______________

Last week's most clicked on links: 


4 Fav Things in My Kitchen @ home {made}


 How To Create A Living Room You Love @ Design Stash


 No Poo Method @ Whole Sweet Home

My Fav:


Frozen Bananas @ A Life Unprocessed
__________________ 

Be Inspired, Be Encouraged & Get Something Done! 
__________________

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for hosting! So glad I found your lovely blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for hosting today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morning and thanks for another link party! I linked up my recipes for Healthy, Homemade Beauty Products (#48 ). You can make everything you need to care for your face for pennies on the dollar. They are inexpensive, easy to do and very healthy for your skin. Hope you enjoy!
    Rebekah ~ www.potholesandpantyhose.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so happy to be linking here, thanks so much for the fun party and I hope you have a fantastic week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for hosting! Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi!
    Thanks for letting me share my own recipe of healthy, tasty and delicious Mildly Spicy Strawberry Jalapeño Freezer Jam!

    Here’s the link:http://www.momessentials.net/mildly-spicy-strawberry-jalapeno-freezer-jam/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Did you decide on a bathroom paint color?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Did you choose a paint color for your bathroom yet? Any ideas?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely words to me! Due to the number of comments I receive, I cannot respond to all of them - but know that I read and love every word. If you have a question in need of a response, please e-mail sponsornewnostalgia@gmail.com and either Robyn or I will get back to you.