-->



Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, August 06, 2012

Anti-Procrastination Tuesday


Goals This Week:
~Wipe down inside of car
~Swim, Swim, Swim--school starts soon!
~Take library books back
~Basement storage area straighten
~Organize pantry

Goals Accomplished Last Week:
~Clean out refrigerator
~Clean our freezer
~Pick up, vacuum & sweep sunroom
~Clean out car
_______________


Attention New Nostalgia Readers: 
Did you see this post about the opportunity to sponsor New Nostalgia? 
Seriously, I think this is the BEST sponsor deal you will find! $25.00 for a month exposure to over 500,000 views, 250x150 size ad. Come read why I decided to offer the best deal possible & why I felt uncomfortable charging twice that, despite success.

You can sign up now and have your ad up and running today!

______________

Last weeks most clicked on links:

DIY Remove Labels From Jars @ Don't Waste The Crumbs

Nourishing Cocoa Bars @ Mom Essentials

Margarita Carrots @That Crunchy Twin Mom

Living Room Reveal @ Creatively Living
__________________

Be Inspired, Be Encouraged & Get Something Done!

_________________





6 comments:

  1. Thank you for the feature! I hope you're having a great week!

    --Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the awesome party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did a Summer Drink Round-Up of my No-Cal & Low-Cal drinks to help combat this dang heat (#47 ). I think we could all use a little cool down! I hope you enjoy. Thanks for hosting the party once again!
    Rebekah-www.potholesandpantyhose.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Thanks for featuring my tip on removing labels from jars. It's nice to know I'm not the only one who has a collection!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks so much for featuring me! love your linky party. thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi!
    Thanks for letting me share my own recipe of helathy, tasty and delicious Fruit Drink:

    Power Nutrition In A Cup!

    Here’s the link:http://www.momessentials.net/fruit-drink-power-nutrition-in-a-cup/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely words to me! Due to the number of comments I receive, I cannot respond to all of them - but know that I read and love every word. If you have a question in need of a response, please e-mail sponsornewnostalgia@gmail.com and either Robyn or I will get back to you.