It's tough being a mom - this kit is for all the busy mamas out there in need of a few great lists to keep it 'all' together.
This listing is for NINETEEN documents that will keep your homekeeping manageable and on-track. The ALL NEW Busy Mama Kit is designed in fun fonts and colors and is meant to be used month after month, year after year.
All printables are in PDF file format - to be printed on 8 1/2 x 11 inch paper. (Feel free to print documents in grey scale and to resize in your preferences folder of your printer file). These are digital files - once the order is finalized, you can print your pdf files as many times as you want for your own personal use.
Becky has assembled tools to make your homekeeping easy and more manageable in an attractive, easy to use format that will work beautifully for you and your busy family. All the pdfs work well together or separately to keep your home tidy and organized.
The ALL NEW Busy Mama Kit includes:
- Today – a daily planner with a schedule, mini to do list, notes section and dinner box
- Flexible Weekly Docket – cute checkboxes with don’t forget, calls and emails section
- Schedule for the Week – track your day and week in half hour increments 6am-midnight
- Perpetual Calendars (2) – aqua and lime
- Household Food Inventory – keep track of the food in your house
- Shopping List – 2 checkboxes per item (coupons, quantities, or in your cart)
- All Over, Everywhere Shopping List – perfect for those multiple errand shopping trips
- Monthly Cleaning Checklist – blank month and blank sections so you can fill in your own rotating cleaning tasks
- To Do List – three columns so you can fill in you to dos
- Before I Forget – never forget a milestone again – just keep a running list
- In Case of an Emergency – write down simple emergency information and have it in a handy spot, just in case
- Weekly Family Schedule – never forget a class or play date
- Card + Gift Record – keep track of cards and gifts sent
- Important Dates to Remember – never forget an anniversary or birthday again
- Appliance Maintenance Log – a great way to keep track of when you serviced or fixed your appliances
- Automobile Maintenance Log – no more oil changes at 8,000 miles – keep track!
- Insurance Policies – write down all your insurance policies so you never let a premium lapse
- Family Medical Information – keep your family’s medical information on one page
terms: All entrants must provide a valid email address and first name along with your comment entry. Please avoid putting your contact information directly into your comment, winners could be posted publicly. Once the giveaway has ended and the winner is chosen, they are contacted and put in touch with the sponsor. New Nostalgia does not handle nor distribute giveaway items at any time. Giveaway items are directly distributed to the winners by the sponsors themselves. If a winner fails to claim their prize within 30 days, they forfeit their winnings and another winner is chosen and contacted via email. All winners are chosen randomly.
a Rafflecopter giveaway