-->



Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, July 01, 2012

Recipes I Want To Make This Week

Source: momgrind.com via New on Pinterest
Pinner says "Last pancake recipe you will ever need"


5 Ways To Use Protein Powder.  Yes, please!


Homemade Magic Shell Topping Made With Coconut Oil

Dump Chicken for the Freezer. 5 Types! Dump, Freeze.  Thaw, Dump, Bake.

Summertime Noodles with Sweet Balsamic. I have to take a salad to a 4th of July Party.  I think this may be the one!

Source: ohsheglows.com via New on Pinterest
Or maybe this one...Quinoa, Strawberry, Blueberry, Cherry & Lime! Yum!!
So festive, perfect for the 4th of July!



{wanna see more great pins? Click here.}



1 comment:

  1. Those pancakes and the noodles look amazing! I think it's time to try a new recipe...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely words to me! Due to the number of comments I receive, I cannot respond to all of them - but know that I read and love every word. If you have a question in need of a response, please e-mail sponsornewnostalgia@gmail.com and either Robyn or I will get back to you.