-->



Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Anti-Procrastination Tuesday


I just got back from a trip to California to visit my sweet friend Karen from I Choose Hope.
I wrote a bit about how we met (this blog!) at this post.


This will be short and sweet as I am a bit jet lagged.

Can't wait to tell you all about my trip!
______________

Have you seen our new sponsor options?  
You can sign up now and have your ad up and running today!



Attention New Nostalgia Readers: 
Did you see this post about the changes here at New Nostalgia? 
Seriously, I think this is the BEST sponsor deal you will find! $25.00 for a month exposure to over 500,000 views, 250x150 size ad. Come read why I decided to offer the best deal possible & why I felt uncomfortable charging twice that, despite success.


{To Sign Up RIGHT NOW & have your ad up and running in no time, CLICK HERE}


_______________

Be Inspired, Be Encouraged & Get Something Done!



4 comments:

  1. I'm not sure your link party is working. None of mine are going up, and your numbers are particularly low for you. Bummer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful picture!
    Thanks for the great link party!
    Drop by and enter for a chance to win a $50 Amazon Voucher!
    http://alderberryhill.blogspot.ca/2012/07/make-scene-monday-33.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!
    Thanks for letting me share my own recipe of helathy, tasty and delicious Nourishing cocoa bars!

    Here’s the link:http://www.momessentials.net/nourishing-cocoa-bars

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting. Hope you have a fabulous week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely words to me! Due to the number of comments I receive, I cannot respond to all of them - but know that I read and love every word. If you have a question in need of a response, please e-mail sponsornewnostalgia@gmail.com and either Robyn or I will get back to you.