-->



Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, June 04, 2012

One Thousand Gifts #143



{#919 - #931}


~ a daughter who is so very brave while getting 9 stitches in her injured toe

~ lidocaine!

~family

~holding hands with husband on date night

~the joy I have found in having my kids off school for the summer

~the gift of helping a loved one, drying her tears, calming her thoughts

~the perspective that pain brings

~despite a week that these eyes have seen too many hurting, I know that God is good & able

~the promise in Romans that "He is able to work all things together for good for those who love Him."

~nieces and nephews

~delicious iced green tea and amazing sushi, two highlights of a very hard day

~a brand new baby niece.  The miracle of birth.  The gift of life in a week that brought death.

~how family huddles around when a loved one is lost.  Love shines even in tragedy.

~hope

~a debt paid off, finally!

~a husband who ALWAYS has a listening ear.  What would I do without that?

2 comments:

  1. What wonderful blessings...and your daughter is brave indeed!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no... sorry to hear your daughter needed stitches. That is no fun! Hold hands with your husband is such a special and sweet gift. Hope. Yes, hope is a wonderful gift!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely words to me! Due to the number of comments I receive, I cannot respond to all of them - but know that I read and love every word. If you have a question in need of a response, please e-mail sponsornewnostalgia@gmail.com and either Robyn or I will get back to you.