-->



Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Big Announcement! New Blog Design Coming to New Nostalgia July 1st!


It is an exciting time here at New Nostalgia.  We are long overdue for a facelift to our little home here on the web, and we have been working hard behind the scenes to do just that!  July 1st will be our big reveal day, & we can't wait to show you what we have come up with.  

The new design space will have a very different feel than what it is now.  It will have a much cleaner, more modern & simple feel, but will still be the same New Nostalgia it as always been since it is stuck with ME being the writer!  I am super excited for a new look, and I've been very hands on working with the awesome Robyn of She Makes Hats & She Makes Media. Yes Robyn, my right hand lady who is our sponsorship coordinator and chief coder here at New Nostalgia.  I really don't know what I would do without her.

I know personally when blogs that I frequent change their look, it at times can be jarring and hard to get used to the new design, but once I give it a chance I end up loving it. I think you are going to love our new look, even if it takes some time to grow on you.  I LOVE it! It will be much better organized and my posts will be much better featured.  It also gives us more room to add certain conveniences for you, our readers, in the future.

I am one who loves beauty and loves expressing myself through beauty.  I love that blogging allows me to do this through many different avenues, from photography, to writing, to editing, to making recipes & finally to the blog design itself.  So much fun!!  But, without YOU it would be no fun at all, so THANK YOU for continuing to read and be such a great & supportive online family to me!

Would you like a little glimpse of what the new design will look like?  Then click on over to New Nostalgia's Facebook page, which will give you more than a glimpse of the new us.  While you are there, would you "like" our Facebook page if you have not yet?  It would be great to have another way to be in touch with you!

Also, along with the new blog design comes new sponsor ad sizes and rates.  Ads will have a priority spot in the right-hand sidebar in our new design.  There's just one Large ad size left (which comes with a solo giveaway, and a few more small and medium ad spaces available.  We'd love to have you on board for July so if you are interested and want more information, click here!

6 comments:

  1. I like what I see so far (clicked on your Facebook page)!

    P.S. Wouldn't trade the blogger of New Nostalgia at all :)

    Looking forward to seeing it up and running.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Amy, I just love the new look you're previewing on your Facebook page! (I liked it, because FB hasn't developed a "LOVE" button yet.) It's so airy and modern. Looking forward to the change!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the clean look over on Facebook! How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I absolutely am in love with what I see so far (on your FB page)!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh okay. I am an old foggy. I don't do 'facebook' well. Don't understand it, don't intend to spend the time to learn it. I just wanted to say I love your blog as it is. It always brings a smile to my face. I love the picture of the kitchen when I click on your link. I have often wondered if that was your kitchen. My kitchen looks a lot like that kitchen...the jars, the dish soap, and even the tea kettle...I am sure the new look will be wonderful too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the new space - so fresh and crisp!
    xo, Becky

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely words to me! Due to the number of comments I receive, I cannot respond to all of them - but know that I read and love every word. If you have a question in need of a response, please e-mail sponsornewnostalgia@gmail.com and either Robyn or I will get back to you.