-->



Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Staree-Share Photos, Make Money

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of IZEA for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.

staree_user_interface_earnings

I was very excited and intrigued when I read about Staree, a new photo and video sharing service from IZEA, the makers of SocialSpark.com and SponsoredTweets.com.  I have personally worked with IZEA, actually, I am working with them by writing this very post as a matter of fact. Their goal has always been to help social media users monetize their content, creativity and influence.  My family and I have been super grateful for the opportunity for me to stay home and make money doing what I love--writing.  IZEA has helped me immensely in this endeavor.

Because of this, I can't wait to be a part of Staree which is their most recent launch.  Staree allows you to make money with the photos and videos you share to your social network through the Staree website or mobile apps. The more your photos are viewed, the more money you make.  You can also make money by taking photos with products you love.

staree_user_interface

How it works:

Apply-users can apply by going to Staree.com.  You apply by connecting your Twitter and Facebook account.

Snap-use Staree as your photo and video app.  You can post through Staree.com or through mobile apps on iphone and android.

Share-share your photo to Facebook or Twitter.  You can share to both or just one.

Earn-the more traffic your content generates, the more money you will earn.  Your earnings are displayed inside of Staree.com. If you become popular and take great photos, Staree will reach out to you with advertisers to take photos with their products, if it is a product you believe in.  Cool!

I don't know about you, but I am going to join today.  I just got a new camera and I have been having all kinds of fun taking photos.  The idea that I might be able to make a buck off of some of those photos is pretty exciting!  

christi_lukasiak

dot_com_30_rock

Celebrity's are already on board with Staree.  I have a feeling it is going to get big fast, so be one of the first and sign up!

Visit Sponsor's Site

3 comments:

  1. Personally, the thought of putting my pictures out there publically, fa-reaks me out! I post some pictures on facebook for my close friends and family to see, but that's as far as I'll take it. I think it's great that anyone is able to make a little cash off their photos just simply being viewed; at the same time I think, "there's something up with that. how can I get paid JUST by people viewing my pics??"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to explore it more. My family photos are already pretty out there because of my cancer story and this blog, but I totally understand your concern.

    I've been exploring photography more and many of my photos do not have people in them, so that is the avenue I am going explore first.

    It IS legit, IZEA is the advertising company that lets me choose which of their sponsors I want to write about, and they are super reputable, so I trust them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. if you owned a store, would you be able to make sales of 100$ a day? Or 200$ a day? I'm sure you could!!! So what's the problem to make one 25$ sale a day with empowernetwork? Certainly when you have all the help in the world!
    .With our help you will make $ 1,000 per day and more
    Follow the link and start making money
    http://www.yougetpaid100percent.com/almostasecret.php?id=nirre

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely words to me! Due to the number of comments I receive, I cannot respond to all of them - but know that I read and love every word. If you have a question in need of a response, please e-mail sponsornewnostalgia@gmail.com and either Robyn or I will get back to you.