-->

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Extravagant Love

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
I have had the song below on repeat in my brain for almost a week now.  The lyrics are beautiful.  It is a super intimate song, one that reminds me that I worship a relational Being with whom I have a deep soul relationship.

This song started on my heart when I was out of town this weekend in the beauty of the desert of Arizona.  I think I know why God put it there--to remind me of how close and intimate He is, and longs to be with us. I think it is so easy to get caught up in the beauty of creation, and forget that all of creation is just a reflection of the Creator God!  His love IS extravagant, everything about Him is, and to think we can be in relationship with Him forever? It blows my mind.

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely one of my favorite songs! I love to belt the harmony! Thanks for sharing and reminding me why I live it so.

    Hugs and blessings to you,
    Holly
    http://hallelujahsbyholly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely words to me! Due to the number of comments I receive, I cannot respond to all of them - but know that I read and love every word. If you have a question in need of a response, please e-mail sponsornewnostalgia@gmail.com and either Robyn or I will get back to you.