-->



Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, January 30, 2012

One Thousand Gifts #37

holy experience

One Thousand Gifts: A Dare to Live Fully Right Where You Are



#806-#815

~ moments of Romans 12:15 with a friend "Mourn with those who mourn." 

~an inmate whose family I love, his love and waves through a barbed wire fence.  Moments that make a heart feel broken. Again, an opportunity to mourn with those who mourn.

~texts from my mother-in-law.  Perfect words.  Perfect timing.  

~my middle child, home from her "Birthday Sleepover" with in- laws.  Her cup of love filled and overflowing.

~birds chirping.  The promise of spring.

~a lunch with other bloggers/writers.  So much fun!

~a daughter who sends kind words through facebook.  

~"Words with Friends" & the exercise  it gives my "chemo brain"

~frozen blueberries thawed "just enough" for breakfast along with my oats

~Robyn.  Her help dropped in my lap. How rare it is to find a heart so big. What a gift!


2 comments:

  1. I love birds chirping, I was enjoying them this weekend also. thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh, I"m in need of a lunch with other writers...I always walk away inspired!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely words to me! Due to the number of comments I receive, I cannot respond to all of them - but know that I read and love every word. If you have a question in need of a response, please e-mail sponsornewnostalgia@gmail.com and either Robyn or I will get back to you.