-->



Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, December 07, 2011

Awesome Gift Wrap Ideas


Awesome Color Combo.


Newspaper & single letter gift tags. Simple & sweet.


Yarn as gift wrap-so pretty!


DIY gift toppers, reused paper.


Make curly bows from wrapping paper.

Source: tumblr.com via Amy on Pinterest

A word search wrap.


Use photos as gift tags..no words needed!


Lovely, simple Christmas bags.


Yarn Pompoms.

Source: etsy.com via Amy on Pinterest

Antiqued tags using a blend of coffee, vanilla & cinnamon.
_______________________________
Do you have a Pinterest account?  If so, I'd love to know.  To follow me at Pinterest and see more of my pins,  click here.
_________________________


4 comments:

  1. Love the yarn tied ones AND the newspapers especially.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What lovely ideas! I do have a pinterest account and pin some of my projects to it occasionally. One day when I open my etsy shop I'll pin those pictures as well. Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the photo ones! So cute

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love Pinterest. Love. I'm here...http://pinterest.com/mustangxena65/ and I already follow all your boards. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely words to me! Due to the number of comments I receive, I cannot respond to all of them - but know that I read and love every word. If you have a question in need of a response, please e-mail sponsornewnostalgia@gmail.com and either Robyn or I will get back to you.