-->



Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, October 10, 2011

22 Simple Ways To Eat Fruits And Vegetables

This is part of a post I wrote last month for Simple Organic called "13 Ways To Get Kids To Eat Their Vegetables" I just shared it with my sister, and she commented that she loved the tips at the end, so I thought I would share them with you here.

22 Simple Ways to Eat Fruits And Vegetables


To read the rest of the post, go visit Simple Organic.  While you are over there, look at who was featured on her weekend links:)  Love seeing my stuff over at Simple Organic!


For more Steps To Healthy Eating, Click here.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing. I love bananas on cereal myself. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Amy! I've been drinking lemon water everyday now :) Your healthy tips are great.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely words to me! Due to the number of comments I receive, I cannot respond to all of them - but know that I read and love every word. If you have a question in need of a response, please e-mail sponsornewnostalgia@gmail.com and either Robyn or I will get back to you.