-->

Monday, September 26, 2011

One Thousand Gifts #28

holy experience
One Thousand Gifts: A Dare to Live Fully Right Where You Are

#661-#680
~new stripey shoes that match with everything
~rain
~pride revealed
~her grace in death
~survivors sharing stories
~songs on Sunday, they heal
~a heart pulled toward those in pain.  His leading.
~new doctor relationships. Their kindness.
~peace despite upcoming surgery
~peace despite upcoming health decisions
~knowing the Peace-Giver
~the beauty of leaves changing
~the words of a very sick friend "I'm just thankful to live one more day.  This day."
~my husband.  His support. His words that erase my fears.  His affirmation.
~a counselor that knows me, that knows God, and points me toward Him
~clarity
~a successful garage sale
~beautiful weather to sit and sell in
~pumpkin pie oatmeal
~my writing used: "I read your post.  I felt for lumps.  I found one.  It is cancer."

3 comments:

  1. So thankful for His peace which covers you as you approach your surgery. And rejoicing in Sara's homecoming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy praying for a successful surgery and speedy recovery. When is your surgery if you dont mind me asking?

    Maria @ Linen & Verbena

    ReplyDelete
  3. A. Show us your shoesies!
    B. Share the pumpkin pie oatmeal recipe, pretty please.

    Cheering for you. Praying for you.

    RubberChickenGirl

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely words to me! Due to the number of comments I receive, I cannot respond to all of them - but know that I read and love every word. If you have a question in need of a response, please e-mail sponsornewnostalgia@gmail.com and either Robyn or I will get back to you.