-->



Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, September 30, 2011

Halloween Pinterest

Source: None via Amy on Pinterest

Porch or sunroom decor

Source: jeanetics.net via Amy on Pinterest

Easy and cute idea


Recycle Ghost Lights


Going batty?


Simple donuts and cider party.  Love the balloons.

Source: bhg.com via Amy on Pinterest

Goodie googly ghost bags

Source: hgtv.com via Amy on Pinterest

Peek-a-boo pumpkins


Medusa wreath {shivers}


Pretty pumpkins


Pumpkin poptarts


Pepper pumpkin


Recycle those cans

Source: wanelo.com via Amy on Pinterest

Cute & easy ghost cookies


Love the shadows cast on the wall


Do you have the patience to make this?  I don't..:)


Super cute ghost marshmallow s'more treat bag


Chalk paint stones


Use cookie cutters to carve a pumpkin


Spider web treats


Halloween wreath


Love this!

6 comments:

  1. People are so crazy creative! What fun ideas. Thanks for making this great pinterest board and sharing it with us. How many of these fun ideas will you try? I think I want to do that crow idea. Something about black birds are just so creepy and really say "halloween."

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the crow idea...are those crows or bats??..LOL.
    I like the carving pumpkin with cookie cutters.
    I also like the simple party with donuts and cider..may do this for the neighborhood kids some cool, fall saturday morning..it just seems like a simple way to have some fun and create a memory!
    Thanks for your comment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this. Some really cute ideas for the kids to do and I love the little bag with goodies and the marshmallow ghost.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE your Halloween pins! Are you on Pinterest? I just joined and would love to follow you? (I added your blog to my reader too!) thanks so much! You have great taste!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Find you on Pinterest through link ... thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are awesome!!!! Such simple things that make a huge statement .<3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely words to me! Due to the number of comments I receive, I cannot respond to all of them - but know that I read and love every word. If you have a question in need of a response, please e-mail sponsornewnostalgia@gmail.com and either Robyn or I will get back to you.