-->

Friday, August 26, 2011

Organization From Pinterest





Would Love This In My Sun Room!






Everyone Should Have A Donation Station!







A Pretty Pegboard Could Be Used For So Many Things!
Source: bhg.com via Amy on Pinterest






A Simple Magazine Rack






Yes, Please.






Organizing Bins From Spray Painted Bread Pans






I Need This For My Little Laundry Room
Source: ana-white.com via Amy on Pinterest






Cable Storage With Toilet Paper Rolls-Smart!






Organize Measuring Cups






Art Supply Organization






Use A Small Tension Rod For Spice Organization





Store Hair Ties On A Carabiner






Use A Soap Box To Store Card Games







Must Find Pants Hanger!!





Easy Ribbon Organization





Tension Rod To Hand Spray Bottles





Old Dresser Painted With No Drawer Fronts-Pretty!
Source: bhg.com via Amy on Pinterest

6 comments:

  1. What amazing ideas! The tension rod works great for us. And don't you just love those baskets with the little yarn words?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh Amy these are FANTASTIC! I am going to study them some more to see which ones I might actually try. Thanks! Lisa~

    ReplyDelete
  3. People are so amazingly creative, and organized! Thanks for sharing these great ideas. Isn't pinterest so much fun?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely! I'm especially impressed by the ribbon storage ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are awesome ideas. The cord storage using toilet paper rolls is the best.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely words to me! Due to the number of comments I receive, I cannot respond to all of them - but know that I read and love every word. If you have a question in need of a response, please e-mail sponsornewnostalgia@gmail.com and either Robyn or I will get back to you.