-->



Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Paint Projects For Kids


 Celery Stamp @ Maureen Cracknell Homemade

Bathtub Puffy Paint Recipe @ Chalk In My Pocket



DIY Sidewalk Chalk Paint @ Kids Stuff World

Our summer is flying by!  We have had so much fun playing, swimming and running around to various activities.  I am ready for some "creative, quiet time" at home.  These projects with paint are some I would love to do with my girls throughout the summer. 
How about you? 
How is your summer going?  
Do you have any little artists at your house?




3 comments:

  1. WOW! What a super list of fun things!! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have also enjoyed our first full week of summer break and I too am ready to settle down and spend some "creative" time at home! Keeping my fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for linking to my paint with water pages; it's nice to find your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely words to me! Due to the number of comments I receive, I cannot respond to all of them - but know that I read and love every word. If you have a question in need of a response, please e-mail sponsornewnostalgia@gmail.com and either Robyn or I will get back to you.