-->



Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, June 20, 2011

One Thousand Gifts #21

holy experience
One Thousand Gifts: A Dare to Live Fully Right Where You Are

{514-535}

~celebrating father's day, the wonderful fathers in my life
~sitting, shaded on my dad's deck.  So relaxing.
~my girls wrapped up in his hammock
~new home decor, given to me by a friend
~vacation plans
~vegetables, my cravings for them
~a husband that announces how blessed he is to be a father on Father's day
~a growing garden
~my girls delight in their guinea pig
~my oldest confidence shaped as she volunteers for our local library
~my middle girl to her grandpa "one more hug?"
~summer movie pass
~chatting with my sister-in-law at the pool
~walk with husband, talk with husband. Words that bond.
~my sun room
~a break from doctors appointments
~company coming this week, the excitement of it
~books, books, books
~my ipod
~Scripture spoken through my ipod, The Bible Experience
~spray paint, how it transforms
~wise words from a friend while we walk and talk

1 comment:

  1. thanks for posting this. I really like this series. I keep thinking I should do this, too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely words to me! Due to the number of comments I receive, I cannot respond to all of them - but know that I read and love every word. If you have a question in need of a response, please e-mail sponsornewnostalgia@gmail.com and either Robyn or I will get back to you.