-->



Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Homemade Father's Day Gift Ideas

Nuts & Bolts Snack Mix @ Martha Stewart

Root Beer Sampler @ Gluesticks

Money Origami @ How About Orange

Scrabble Frame @ My Baby Faves

Super Hero Sampler @ Alpha Mom

Dad Picture @ From An Igloo


Date With Dad @ Martha Stewart

Butterscotch Bars @ New Nostalgia

You're An AWsome Dad @ Nothing But Country

Or...if you need a simple gift, I have found that an amazon gift card is perfect.  
You can also send an online gift certificate right to your recipient via email at Amazon.
{if you buy the card or purchase anything using the above link,  I will receive a small commission. 
 I just may use it towards buying my own Fathers their much deserved gifts!!  Thank You. ;)}

What are your plans for Father's Day?
Do you have any good gift ideas?


5 comments:


  1. Hi!

    I am your Follower!
    I loved these Ideas! They r sooo cute!
    I am very fond of your blog!
    Keep up the good work!

    Do visit my Blog too and Follow it if you like it!

    Alia
    http://aliascreativelife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been wondering how you're feeling lately.

    Hope you're feeling well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is is too late to make these wonderful things? We're just about to head to bed on this Father's Day and I'm checking your blog a little late!
    Perhaps we could just have Father's Week :)

    I hope you're feeling well too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The fathers all over the world will be so flattered that many generous bloggers are writing about them, even about the best ways to pamper them on this special day to honor them. These fathers day gift ideas all over the net are very nice, might add some of them to my own list. Thank you very much and Cheers!
    http://meowchie.snydle.com/fathers-day-gift-ideas.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely words to me! Due to the number of comments I receive, I cannot respond to all of them - but know that I read and love every word. If you have a question in need of a response, please e-mail sponsornewnostalgia@gmail.com and either Robyn or I will get back to you.