-->

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

My Favorite Healthy Snack



My favorite healthy snack lately?  An Apple and Justin's Maple Almond Butter!
MMMMM!




I have found myself on the go a lot recently, so lately I have been throwing an apple and a packet of Justin's Maple Almond Butter in my bag, just in case I get the munchies.




It is so convenient, I just take a bite of my apple, then squeeze the almond butter right on.  It tastes like dessert to me, and reminds me of a caramel apple, just not so sticky and sweet.




I love this on Pink Lady apples, and I also love it on green Granny Smith apples.
The sweet almond butter goes perfectly with the tart apple.
Delish!








4 comments:

  1. This looks so good I am going to grab an apple and some peanut butter RIGHT NOW!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! I am addicted to Justin's Almond Peanut Butter on apples.

    Love how it has this granulated texture and is a perfect level and sweet goodness!

    A happy snack for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry... it is Justin's HONEY Peanut BUtter....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great but I bet I could make the maple almond butter cheaper and easier! Just grind up the almonds...add some maple syrup or flavoring.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely words to me! Due to the number of comments I receive, I cannot respond to all of them - but know that I read and love every word. If you have a question in need of a response, please e-mail sponsornewnostalgia@gmail.com and either Robyn or I will get back to you.