-->



Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

White Chocolate Raspberry Bites


I think the raspberry is pretty much perfection, just how it is. 
But when I saw this idea on Sasha Libby via Pinterest, I knew my girls would have a blast stuffing raspberries with white chocolate chips and popping them in their mouths.  They did..:)


Cute, huh?  
These would be cute at a Valentines Day brunch or a fun 4th of July snack.


My girls called them candy.  
That made me happy.
*This post is linked to "The Blog Creative"

8 comments:

  1. SUCH a great idea!! I am so excited to make some of these. I love both raspberries AND white chocolate. Look how perfectly they sit in there...it is like they were meant to be one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a great look, huh? White chocolate is raspberries ultimate accessory!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Raspberries + white chocolate = Love <3

    I can't wait to try this. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so yummy looking!!!
    ~Terry

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these! So simple but perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a great idea!
    I'm definitely re-pinning that so I'll remember to try them this summer. :)
    Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, what a simple yet beautiful and yummy idea!! Thank you so much for sharing!
    I would love it if you joined my linky party @ {nifty thrifty sunday}!
    xoxo, Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a deliciously simply idea! I found you via Today's Creative Blog and am now a new follower. Would love if you'd stop by www.decoratingdiy.blogspot.com and follow me!

    Kristen
    Turning a House into a Home

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely words to me! Due to the number of comments I receive, I cannot respond to all of them - but know that I read and love every word. If you have a question in need of a response, please e-mail sponsornewnostalgia@gmail.com and either Robyn or I will get back to you.