-->



Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Roasted Sweet Potato Coins


These roasted sweet potato coins make me very happy.
Why?
My 3 girls fight over them like they are candy.  
That is a minor miracle in our home--fighting over a vegetable!!


How to make them?
~Line a pan with parchment paper.
~Peel and slice some sweet potatoes, about 1/8" thick.


~Drizzle with some EVOO.
~Sprinkle with salt & pepper.
~Bake 400 degrees for 20-30 minutes, or until soft and slightly browned on top.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this recipe. Look delicious AND healthy!
    Best,
    Gloria

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look delicious! I'm definitely going to try these.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love sweet potatoes around here. Love them sliced & seasoned the way you have them here, but we also love them mashed & seasoned the way you would do potatoes. So yummy!
    CAS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely words to me! Due to the number of comments I receive, I cannot respond to all of them - but know that I read and love every word. If you have a question in need of a response, please e-mail sponsornewnostalgia@gmail.com and either Robyn or I will get back to you.