-->



Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, June 14, 2010

When You Feel Rejected- Count Fish

That is the title of Ann Voskamp's latest blog post. I read her blog every day, and there are only a few of her posts that leave me with a dry eye.  She just touches my heart, and did it again today.  She finds truth within Truth that I never would have seen, then writes it beautiful.  I leave her space with the soothing music she plays in my head and His Word through hers, on my heart.  Once again, Ann, thank you.

1 comment:

Thank you so much for your lovely words to me! Due to the number of comments I receive, I cannot respond to all of them - but know that I read and love every word. If you have a question in need of a response, please e-mail sponsornewnostalgia@gmail.com and either Robyn or I will get back to you.