-->



Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, January 25, 2010

Homemade Valentine Gift Bags Made From Envelopes


I did a post on "Going Green Packages and Toppers" around Christmas time.  These little bags are inspired by the ones I posted about  from "How About Orange.."  I decided to try them in a Valentines theme, because most Valentine treats are small and would  fit perfectly in these bags.  We always have envelopes laying around, so it is a great way to use them up!

I made this little heart shaped pom-pom by using silver twist ties, inspired by these from Nice Package.

I wanted to get more creative with labels, but I couldn't get my setting right on the printer for envelopes, so I gave up after the heart print.  I was really wishing I was a stamper right about then, I know there are some really great Valentine stamps out there, which would be easy and look great.

Instead, I just kept them minimal.  I plan on filling these with treats and love notes, and sitting them at the breakfast table on Valentines day for my 3 little sweets!

Going Green Project@The Mother Huddle
Metamorphosis Monday @Between Naps On The Porch
Make Your Monday @ Twice Remembered
Make It For Monday @ Cottage Instincts
I Whipped Something Up @ The Girl Creative
Making The World Cuter Monday @ Making The World C.U.T.E.R.
Strut Your Stuff Valentines @ Somewhat Simple
Talented Tuesday @ My Frugal Family



 

5 comments:

  1. Great idea...quick and convenient. Thanks for the tip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who woulda thunk?! That's neat! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How totally adorable is that! I love it :)

    Thanks for taking part in Talented Tuesday at My Frugal Family! Don't forget to come back next week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. it look quick and convenient to make...i would follow it when giving a touch to Gift Card envelopes..thanks you share it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely words to me! Due to the number of comments I receive, I cannot respond to all of them - but know that I read and love every word. If you have a question in need of a response, please e-mail sponsornewnostalgia@gmail.com and either Robyn or I will get back to you.