-->



Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Easy Yogurt Fruit Salad


I've made this many times, with all types of different fruit.  Usually, I'm cooking dinner and decide we need a colorful, healthy side (we even call this dessert at our house, see this post).  I gather whatever fruit we have in the house (fresh or frozen), chop it up, and add whatever yogurt we have in the house.  If we only have plain yogurt, I will add honey and sometimes cinnamon, depending on the type of fruit we have.




It's a no recipe, recipe.  Fruit. Yogurt. Toss. Done!
*I just made granola for the first time.  Watch for the recipe...it would be great sprinkled on top of this!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your lovely words to me! Due to the number of comments I receive, I cannot respond to all of them - but know that I read and love every word. If you have a question in need of a response, please e-mail sponsornewnostalgia@gmail.com and either Robyn or I will get back to you.