-->



Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Makes Me Happy- Clementines!

Clementines make me very happy.  Even the name is happy!  There are many reasons why:

~they are pretty, such a beautiful bright, shiny orange.
~they are so easy to peel that even little child fingers can do it
~they are usually seedless
~they are the perfect snack size
~they have almost 100% of the vitamin C one needs in a day
~they taste good cold or at room temp
~they are perfect for bagged lunch
~they are a very healthy snack
~they take care of my sweet tooth
~they are fun to juggle with

Clementines are known as the "seedless tangerine."  California clementines are available from mid-November until January; this availability is why they are referred to in some areas as "Christmas Oranges"

I think they would be perfect stocking stuffers!

2 comments:

  1. my mom has always put them in our stockings that and pistachios and we love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these! They are one of my favorite snack foods and to take to work for lunch.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely words to me! Due to the number of comments I receive, I cannot respond to all of them - but know that I read and love every word. If you have a question in need of a response, please e-mail sponsornewnostalgia@gmail.com and either Robyn or I will get back to you.